Consultancy and Auditing
POB Safety offers a range of consultancy services tailored to support and improve your workplace health and safety performance. We understand that every company and organisation is unique. We spend time getting to know your business so that the outcomes we deliver directly assist you to meet your strategy workplace safety goals.
Our Workplace Safety consultancy Services include:
* Workplace inspections
* Workplace site safety Management
* Review and development of OHS policy and procedures
* Auditing of safety management systems
* Early intervention
* Specialist risk assessment
* Ergonomic assessments and workplace design
Our Fire Consultancy Services include:
* Fire Auditing
* Fire Cert Applications and for change of use
* Fire Cert Report
* Fire Cert Plans
Our Asbestos Consultancy Services include:
* Asbestos Audits and reporting
* Asbestos Sampling and reporting
* Asbestos Awareness Training
Our Security Consultancy Services include:
* Security Auditing and reporting
* Security Awareness Training, employers and employees
Our Noise Consultancy services include:
– To carry out a Noise at Work Assessment of current noise levels within your premises or your facility based on current legislation, – SI No. 299/2007 – Safety Health & Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations, Part 5 “Physical Agents”
– Operator Positions along Production Line Machinery
(Fixed position measurement) – LAeq measurement sample.
– General Spatial Average throughout Production Facility.
(Measurement in the general vicinity) – LAeq measurement sample.
– Produce short form report of measurements results only.
Our Environmental Consultancy Services include:
* Legionella testing and reporting
* Legionella Risk Assessment
* Environmental audits and reporting
Our overall experience allows for flexible methods of service to meet the varied needs of our customers, regardless of industry or location. Our consultants work very closely with employers across the private and public sectors to complement internal workplace health and safety expertise.
Safety Statement Design and Review
A Safety Statement is a company’s documented programme for ensuring the safety, health and welfare of employees while at work. Safety Statements are required by law for all organisations and self employed under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005. The HSA has the right to publish names and addresses of those subjected to a prohibition notice with High Court Order or a penalty following a court conviction.